Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Top 10 Things You Shouldn't Say To A Depressed Person

      10.  “You’re going to need more flaxseed.”

9.  “No ma’am, I didn’t stack 7 invisible bricks on the scale before you got on.”

8.  “Season 3 of Downton Abbey doesn’t start until January.”

7.  “Do you usually wear tie dye to Wal Mart or is this a special occasion?”

6.  “You should try these soy based potato chips. If you swallow really fast you can hardly tell that they are cardboard’s distant cousin.”

5.  “Sorry lady but you’ve got the wrong DMV.”

4.  “When I say ‘try again tomorrow’ what I really mean is ‘that’s my day off’.”

3.  “We’re all out of chocolate chips.”

2.  “If I squint really hard and turn off the lights I can’t even tell that your age spots mimic the galaxy.”
1.  “Hey, wanna watch Sophie’s Choice again?”

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're my favorite.
But you forgot "How ARE you? REALLY?"
I just know you loved that.
Thanks for having lunch with me today. It was such a treat for me.

Suzi said...

The "frowny/smile" accompanied by puppy dog eyes is my personal favorite.

Stefani said...

Thanks for the smile/laugh

Jillybean said...

I would have put the chocolate chip one at #1.

Emily said...

I have good news: Season 2 of Downton Abbey already aired. It's season THREE that starts in January! You have a whole season waiting to be watched! That's good news for anybody.

Carly said...

Hahaha! You always know how to phrase things just right. I miss you mucho.

anitamombanita said...

oh crap! I always say the wrong things. :( Love ya.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Downton will be so good when it finally makes it across the pond.

HUGS.

Ashley said...

http://utahsweetsavings.com/2012/09/dowton-abby-season-3-watch-it-now/

Downton Abbey Season 3

Deleen said...

Season two is re-airing in december.