Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Home

It was still light outside when we pulled into our driveway this evening around 8pm.  The neighborhood boys were still out riding their bikes when we drove up and with our windows down we heard them yell, "It's Drew!  Drew's home!!"  They followed behind us until we arrived at our driveway and Drew looked over at me, offered a quick nod and said, "Ahhh...my minions."  Last night's drive lasted four hours, today's route took a little over eleven.  We're glad to be home.  Tomorrow I'll post the finalists for our ugly photo contest but for now, I'm very much looking forward to sleeping in my own bed.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you had a good trip. Sorry I didn't send any photos. I've pretty much looked awesome since birth. (Either that or I'm too lazy to use a scanner.)

Vern said...

Steph: I'm sure it's not your scanner laziness.