Pages

Monday, May 26, 2008

Blonde Joke

My brother Mike works two jobs - one where he earns a paycheck, and the other is a part-time gig where I swear he does nothing but forward me funny emails. Here's one I'll share:

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, 'Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get started.' Her boyfriend asks, 'What is it supposed to be when it's finished?' The blonde says, 'According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster.' Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says: 'First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster.' He takes her hand and says, 'Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then ...' he said with a deep sigh, 'Let's put all the Corn Flakes back in the box.'

10 comments:

diane said...

Katie Sabin gave me your link. I do live in paradise. I put a link to the new site on my page. I think everyone deserves a daily giggle!

Kerri said...

I took Jay's Blond Joke book away from him when we got married. He was enjoying having a blond wife wwwaaayyy tooooo much. He still hasn't located it - surprise, surprise - nor will he ever....Whose the blond now, I ask? It's only been, like, 14 years!

Pancake said...

A couple years ago I took my car in for the emissions test. We are seated in a window room so we can watch them work on our cars! WHO needs TV with this kind of excitement! All the sudden I see everyone around my car. (I have three boys, MAYBE that was the cause of such high emissions ratings!) Soon they came in and asked if I had an extra set of keys! One of the techs locked my keys in the car. I didnt not, we went out and I saw them trying so hard to unlock it with a hanger. At that point I went over to the passenger side and the window was down... Hey guys, cant we get in this way??!!
Pam
http://coloradomcewens.blogspot.com/

Mom of Three said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!! That was great!

Zina said...

Oh thank you, thank you for sharing that joke. That (along with some milk and juice and toast) was the perfect start for my day.

Rachey said...

What IS his other job?

Pancake said...

Blondes Do Not Really Have More Fun...

Two bowling teams, one of all blondes and one of all
brunettes, chartered a double-decker bus for a weekend
gambling trip.

The brunette team rode on the bottom of the bus, and the
blonde team rode on the top level.

The brunette team down below really whooped it up, having a
great time, when one of the brunettes realized she had not
heard anything from the blondes upstairs.

She decided to go up and investigate. When the brunette
reached the top, she found all the blondes in fear, staring
straight ahead at the road, clutching the seats in front of
them with white knuckles.

The brunette asked, "What the heck is going on up here? We
are having a great time downstairs!"

One of the blondes looked at her, swallowed hard, and
whispered, "YEAH, BUT YOU HAVE A DRIVER!"

Randi said...

Too funny! I like blonde jokes. It's just that the older I get, the harder it is to stay blonde.

Aimee said...

Very funny!

Jillybean said...

LOL! Too funny!

I honestly thought that I had heard every blonde joke. This was a new one.