Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Scoop

Several months ago I was approached about doing a group blog with a few other writers. For money. It has taken a while for the idea to get off the ground, but Monday I flew out to Salt Lake City to meet with the other writers and fine tune our plans. Having been mostly a stay-at-home mom for the last twelve years I have to admit that flying out for a "business meeting" wearing clothes that in no way resembled my pajamas while hooking up my laptop to the airport WiFi made me feel cooler than it should have. I haven't worn heels for that long since, like, Adam.

Anyway, we have been test driving the other website for a couple of weeks and are hoping to go live on Monday if all the graphic design for the site is ready to go. When that happens, I'll let you know the address and how you can find me over there if you're interested. I suspect that my posting here may become a little irregular since I'd like to do all I can to make the other site a success, but I hope you'll hang with me!

12 comments:

Heather said...

Waiting with baited breath....

Rachel said...

That's so completely awesome! If there's any blog that deserves a revenue stream, it's yours. :) Hope that it goes well and CONGRATULATIONS!

Tin said...

Congrats! You will do a great job. Would you do me one small favor though? Would you find out if there are any other LDS people out there with my views on Noah and the ark. I am also just slightly curious about Jonah and the whale? You just never know.

Randi said...

WOW! Congratulations! And don't worry, we'll follow you around like you're the bacon, and we're rabid dogs.

Hmmm, that's not creepy or anything, right?

Rachey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachey said...

I guess I'm lucky, cause I've been reading the other blog for a couple of weeks now. And let me just say, its awesome, all the women (especially Kristy) are hilarious.

Vern said...

When I start making the big bucks I'm sending all of you a commission!!

Anonymous said...

wow! You go, girl.

Mom of Three said...

Like a good little lemmick I will follow you. What would I do without this?!

Lorie said...

Don't you mean "bear with you"? ha, ha. Good luck, Molly (I mean Kristy)! ha, ha.

Kerri said...

I'm looking forward to it!

diane said...

My friend gave me your blog address. You crack me up and I can't wait to read all your new adventures!