Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Rock, Scissors, Dynamite

If you are checking blogs on Thanksgiving you probably got a really easy assignment for dinner.  Be honest, you're in charge of the olives, aren't you?  (Olives!  I almost forgot.)  Good for you.  Nevertheless, I assume if you are bored enough to be checking blogs on Thanksgiving you are in serious need of some entertainment.  Or maybe you're just kickin' it until Black Friday starts AT MIDNIGHT so the consumer gods can point down at us and laugh.  Either way, I'm here for you.  At least until 11:30 pm, which is probably when I'll need to grab a leftover turkey leg and head to Target.

My niece (Hi Meg!) sent this to me the other day and I almost wet my pants, which doesn't really convey how funny it is because I've had a hysterectomy and my bladder works about as well as a water balloon at a porcupine festival.  But, here you go.  Love it or leave it.  I recommend the former.


That's only the beginning though, because once my niece sent me that one I had to have more.  So I clicked on "Happy As A Clam" and almost wet my pants AGAIN.  Because, yeah.


There's something about his accent that elevates the beauty of this whole experience.  He seems genuinely annoyed, which makes me feel genuinely amused.  Which is why I had to watch one more:


So much better than Black Friday.

6 comments:

anitamombanita said...

I saw this the other day and busted up laughing... but seriously, this guy must have the life of a clam...he spends all his time sitting behind the wheel of his car videoing himself on his phone. What kind of life is that? At least we stopped blogging and playing WWF long enough for turkey dinner and birthday cake, right? You did have birthday cake, right? Happy Bday funny lady!

Anonymous said...

Happy as a clam? I provide for you some prozac.

Anonymous said...

Ok, the 3rd one is even funnier. But why is he doing these all in the car? Not a really happy guy, there, is he?

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

SNORTING!!!!!
Who would video himself being so "happy"?

But..........a root canal is better than Black Friday.

I hope you got that drumstick eaten.

Jillybean said...

I showed these to my kids who have watched the video repeatedly over the weekend.
He does have a point, if you already have some fish in a bag of plastic, why would you put them in a barrel to shoot them?
Last night I played "Rock, Scissors, Dynamite" I won.

momof8 said...

Oh, my, stayed up way too late watching this guy. I also love Jennifer is a party pooper.