Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

"I'm gonna go water my crotch now" followed by Indiana Jones music

More home improvement projects this weekend. This is what Cory said right before going outside to cut tile, and followed it up with a little tune from "Raiders of the Lost Ark". If you have ever done this before, you know where the water splashes back in the process of tile cutting. If you haven't ever done this before, the post title doesn't leave much to question. I hope your weekend is more exciting than ours.

Update 5:23 pm - Hard work, saving money, and pride in one's ability to learn new skills is overrated. The end.

6 comments:

ganelle said...

There's a visual I didn't need. Thanks.

Heather said...

Wow, I have cut tile many a time. I'm not sure my crotch has ever been watered. But maybe Cory and I aren't the same height.

Kerri said...

Now I have that music stuck in my head.

Anonymous said...

Question - Why do so many people (yourself included) wait to spruce up their house only to put it on the market? Wouldn't you want to enjoy the fruits of your labor? Sorry I guess that was two questions.

Boliver

Anonymous said...

"Snakes. Why does it have to be snakes?"

Brittany said...

Are you moving? Not out of the ward, I hope!