Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Overheard

On the radio: "I tell everyone I know about sedation dentistry."
On TV, promoting a disco aerobics class: "Fro and glitter pants not required."
In the car: "Usually I chase girls at recess but today my friends and I were on vacation."

What Drew wrote in his journal about his baptism on Saturday: "Today I got baptized. I had fun at my baptism and the water was all warm when I got in. When I got out of the water I felt like I did the right choice. I really liked the cookies they had. And I liked the cake too except I didn’t really like the middle that much."

3 comments:

Britni said...

I didn't know that boys ever went on vacation from chasing the girls. I guess all full-time jobs get some vacation time huh :)

ganelle said...

Well, at least he had the "made the right choice" part in there!

Jill said...

Was that my son on "vacation"? Please tell me no